Monday, February 8, 2010

Irish Cream Cake



Do you know how much I love to cook? Too much. I have a French exam tomorrow, a couple of readings and a video to watch for my English class. But, instead of studying, here I am blogging. I just have to blog about this cake I made out on a whim.

I call it "awesome cake". Hahaha, maybe not. I'll probably just call it Irish Cream cake because of the Irish Cream Bailey's in it. Well anyways, here it goes.

Irish Cream Cake

1 box of SuperMoist Butter Yellow or Yellow Cake mix.
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of Irish Cream Baileys.
3 small eggs

Preheat the oven to 350*.

Take the water and mix the Irish Cream Baileys. Mix that mixture into the cake mix and add the olive oil. Put the eggs in one by one and beat until smooth.

The mixture was a little thick so I added a quick splash of Irish Cream Baileys. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, roughly put in some batter into the cupcake pan.

Place in the oven and cook until when a toothpick is inserted, it comes out clean.

Note: If you take a look at the picture at the bottom, this cake is deflated in the middle. I trully believe that the reason for this is because I used 2 (two) small eggs instead of 3. So, don't forget to use 3 small eggs or 2 big eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment